The Moody’s team offers a friendly, upbeat, and fast-paced work environment with a strong focus on taking caring of people – co-workers, customers and the surrounding communities.
All Moody’s Collision Center locations are I-Car Gold class and co-workers benefit from company-paid training on state-of-the-art equipment. Our co-workers are given the tools necessary to perform the highest quality techniques and capabilities.
Moody’s commitment to promote from within provides all our co-workers with expanded opportunities for advancement.
Moody’s also offers an above-industry-average benefits package for full-time co-workers:
- 80% individual medical insurance premiums paid for all co-workers
- (traditional PPO or Health Savings Account insurance options)
- 50% dental insurance premiums paid
- 50% of short-term disability & life insurance premiums paid
- Quarterly profit-sharing plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off within the first year of employment
- 401K plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Ongoing training and leadership development
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of the Moody’s team?
Moody’s Collision Centers is an equal opportunity employer.