Industry-leading equipment and a budget to continue to invest in tools to help our team with complex repairs. The only shop in the state that is Tesla certified if you’re looking for a challenge!
State-of-the-art booth, fresh air systems provided and waterborne paint to reduce the exposure to volatile organic compounds
Be a part of our Leadership team that meets on a monthly basis to review the financials and KPI’s. We are very transparent at all our locations.
Depending on experience level these coworkers have the opportunity to be a part of our 3-year Apprenticeship Program that will provide hands on training and industry specific certifications in collision repair. It has built in pay increases as the individual moves through the program.
Moody’s also offers an above-industry-average benefits package for full-time co-workers:
- 80% individual medical insurance premiums paid for all co-workers
- (traditional PPO or Health Savings Account insurance options)
- 50% dental insurance premiums paid
- 50% of short-term disability & life insurance premiums paid
- Quarterly profit-sharing plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off within the first year of employment
- 401K plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Ongoing training and leadership development